Acai berries are a Brazilian grape “superfruit” native to the Amazon region. This dark purple fruit certainly packs a lot of nutrition and health benefits. Fresh acai berries are 1-inch round fruits that grow on acai palm trees in the rainforests of Central and South America. They have a dark purple skin and yellow flesh surrounding a large seed. The fruit is soaked to soften the tough outer skin and then mashed to form a dark purple paste. They have an earthy taste that’s often described as a cross between blackberries and unsweetened chocolate.
According to the Prime Minister of Brazil, Acai is classified into 3 categories:
Pure 100% rich purple color "Grade A"
Not as pure as "Grade A"
Most companies use "Grade C"
These categories are determined by the percentage of actual acai fruit in the pulp. The higher concentration of actual acai fruit in the pulp, the higher the grade.
For a long time, acai has been a vital part of the Brazilian diet and now, for some, it is a source of newfound prosperity. At the forefront of this antioxident health movement is Acai Express. At Acai Express, our promise is to always provide Premium Organic 100% Grade "A" Acai.
Why Acai Express?
Acai Express creates an experience for people to “unplug” from the noise and stress of day-to-day life. Using our Premium Organic 100% Grade “A” Acai as the centerpiece, our guests can practice an active and healthful eating lifestyle without giving up flavor
Our Mission is simple - To Serve the best tasting, highest quality super food bowls that go hand in hand with a life style based around health and fun.
Dragon fruit, also known as pitaya, is a beautiful looking fruit with vibrant green and pinkish-red hues which appear to indicate that this fruit is nutritionally rich which it most definitely is. Pitaya’s outside skin has scales which resemble a dragon and hence the name. When cut open, the fruit reveals a creamy with flesh spotted with black seeds resembling a kiwi fruit. The most common form of dragon fruit, which is smaller than a cantaloupe, red, and covered with spiky growths, can be protect from diabetes and aging. It’s a good source of antioxidants due to its vitamin C content.
• May help fight chronic disease
• Boost immune system
• Protective against cancer
• High in fiber & aids in digestion
• Controls diabetes
• Rich in iron & prevents anemia
• Good source of antioxidants
• Rich in magnesium & B vitamins
• Improves cardiovascular health
• Strong bones & teeth
Strawberries are small, bright red cone berries, densely covered with small stones. They are widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. The fruit is not really a berry in the botanical sense. They are derived from a single flower with more than one ovary, making them an aggregate fruit. As a great source of fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants, strawberries offer an abundance of health and wellness benefits.
• Lowers blood pressure
• Support the immune system
• Rich source of antioxidants
• Treats symptoms of arthritis and gout
• Promotes healthy eyesight
• Lower risk of stroke
• Offers protection against cancer
• Alleviates allergy symptoms
• Promotes skin vitality
Mango is a tropical tree cultivated in many regions of India, and now its farming has been extended wide across the world in many continents. The fruit is a member of the cashew family and one of the most important and widely cultivated fruits of the tropical world. Mangoes are tropical stone fruits, plump and oval in shape and about the size of a grapefruit. They have an inedible skin that ranges in color from yellow to green through to red-green, depending on the variety, whilst inside is a soft, edible yellow flesh and a hard-incredible stone.
• Lower risk of certain cancers
• Supports eye health
• Improve digestive health
• Promote weight gain
• Promote brain health
• Treats acne
• Manage diabetes
• Boost immunity
• Delay Aging
Papaya, also known as pawpaw, is a soft and fleshy tropical fruit that is native to Mexico and northern South America. Their sweet taste, vibrant color, and the wide variety of health benefits they provide make them a popular fruit. The nutrients found in papaya are thought to have a range of health benefits. They may help protect against a number of health conditions.
• Helps prevent Asthma
• May reduce cancer risk
• Strengthen and rebuild bones
• Protects against arthritis
• Boosts immunity system
• Helps reduce stress
• Fights viral infections
• Can prevent macular degeneration
• Slow signs of aging
• Strengthens the blood
Blueberries are found in many different varieties and many regions of the world. Their flavors can range from mildly sweet to tart and tangy, and their colors can vary from many subtle shades of blue to marron to very dark purple. Berries are covered by a white-gray waxy surface that helps as a protective coat. The skin surrounds a typically semi-transparent flesh that encases tiny seeds. The amazing benefits of blueberries come from their unique combination of many nutrients.
• Contributes to building and maintaining bone structure and strength
• Support skin health
• Lowers blood pressure
• Reduce DNA damage
• Help protect against aging and cancer
• Protects cholesterol from becoming damaged
• Help prevent heart disease
• Maintain brain function and improve memory
• Fights urinary tract infections
• Lowers the risk of diabetes
Pineapple is a delicious tropical fruit, celebrated for centuries, not only for its unique taste but also for its health benefits. The fruit is covered with thorny spikes and topped with hard waxy leaves. It is up to a foot long and has a combination of sweet tart taste. Pineapple belongs to the Bromeliaceae family and is composite fruit made of coalesced berries that grow at the crown of a fruiting tree.
• Immune system support and suppress inflammation
• Ease symptoms of arthritis
• Strengthen your bones
• Contains disease fighting antioxidants
• Its enzymes can ease digestion
• Helps reduce the risk of cancer
• Speed recovery after surgery or strenuous exercise
• Reduce stress
• Treat colds and cough
• Helps the body produce more energy
The kiwi is a small fruit approximately 3 inches long and it weighs about four ounces. Inside of this small, oval-shaped fruit featuring brown fuzzy skin resides a brilliant, semi-translucent emerald green flesh speckled with a few white veins and small black seeds. Its flesh is almost creamy in consistency with an invigorating taste reminiscent of a mix of strawberries and bananas, yet with its own unique sweet flavor. The fruit contains numerous phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals that promote your health.
• Protects DNA damage
• Help Treat asthma
• Boosts the immune system
• Helps digestion with enzymes
• Reduces risk of other health conditions
• Helps manage blood pressure
• Reduces blood clotting
• Protects against vision loss
• Supports weight loss
• Helps clean out toxins
Coconut is a simple dry nut known as a fibrous drupe. The husk is composed of fibers called coir and there is an inner stone. The hard endocarp of the stone has three germination pores that are clearly visible on the outside surface once the husk is removed. It is through one of these that the radicle emerges when the embryo germinates. Adhering to the inside wall of the endocarp is the Testa, with a thick albuminous endosperm known as the coconut meat, the white and fleshy edible part of the seed.
• Rich in fiber and packed with essential vitamins and minerals
• Supports immune system health
• Provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical athletic performance
• Rich in phosphorus, potassium and manganese
• Reduces risk of heart health and improves good cholesterol
• Restores and supports thyroid function
• Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection
• Improves insulin secretion and symptoms associated with diabetes
• Helps protect the body from cancers due to insulin reduction
• Promotes weight loss
• Helps keep hair and skin healthy
Coconut oil comes from fruit of the coconut palm. The oil of the nut is used to make many different things like medicine. Coconut oil has grown in popularity in recent years, amid claims that it can do everything from supporting weight loss to slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s disease. Manufacturers have replaced other oils with coconut oil in packaged products due to reputed health benefits.
• Promotes weight loss by burning fat
• Improves heart health
• Hair care
• Skin care
• May aid in relieving symptoms of Alzheimer’s
• Helps prevent yeast infection – Candida
• Promotes dental care
• Seizure control
• Stress relief
• Promotes kidney & liver health
Peanut butter is a brown paste made from dry, roasted peanuts. It is generally used as a spread on toast, sandwiches or açai. The two main types of peanut butter are chunky and creamy. In crunchy peanut butter, some coarsely-ground peanut fragments are included to give extra texture. The peanuts in creamy peanut butter are ground uniformly, creating a creamy texture. Peanut Butter comes with impressive health benefits.
• Helps reduce appetite
• Reduces risk of heart disease
• Boosts energy levels
• Reduces risk of colon cancer
• Helps protect against Alzheimer’s disease and memory impairment
• Prevents gallstones
• May help reduce allergies
• Prevents cognitive decline
• Helps manage blood sugar levels and diabetes
• Helps build muscle mass
One of the tastiest, creamiest, and most nutritious is almond butter. As the name suggests, almond butter is pure almonds, ground into a creamy paste. The butter in the name refers to the spreadable consistency. Almond butter contains all the benefits of the whole almond, including vitamin E and magnesium. It also contains the healthy monounsaturated fatty acids of the almonds, plus plant phytosterols and antioxidants which promote heart health.
Hemp is actually one of the most widely utilized and diverse industrial crops in the world. These small, brown seeds are rich in protein, fiber, and healthful fatty acids, including omega-3s and omega-6s. Its fibers are considered the longest and most durable of all-natural fibers, and it can even be grown without deadly herbicides and pesticides. They have antioxidant effects and may reduce symptoms of numerous ailments, improving the health of the heart, skin, and joints.
• Protects the brain
• Boosts hearth health
• Reduces inflammation
• Improves skin conditions
• Relieves rheumatoid arthritis
• Promotes weight loss
• Great source of plant-based protein
• May reduce symptoms of PMS and menopause
• Aids digestion
Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the chia plant (Salvia hispanica). They are small, flat, and ovular with a shiny and smooth texture. Their color ranges from white to brown or black. Chia seeds contain large amounts of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, plenty of high-quality protein, and several essential minerals and antioxidants. These seeds are prized for their ability to provide sustainable energy. In fact, “chia” is the ancient Mayan word for “strength”.
• Boosts metabolism & promotes weight loss
• Improves digestion
• Improves skin conditions and fights aging
• Fights breast & cervical cancer
• Promotes stronger bones
• Can help treat diabetes
• Treats diverticulosis
• Balances blood sugar